NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
The DX4500/DX4600 recorder does not have it built in.
Pelco Video Management
- version below 1.3
Coaxitron control is not supported on the first release of DX4500/DX4600 Series.
Use a CM9760 CXTA connected to the data port to generate the coaxitron signal.
- Power Off the CM9760-CXTA
- Turn CM9760-CXTA dip switch 3 to the ON (Up) position. This will set the Protocol to D, baud rate to 2400, and parity to None. The input is RS-422.
- Turn CM9760-CXTA dip switch 8 to the ON (Up) position. This sets the receiver type to Spectra.
- Turn switches 1, 2, 4-7 to the OFF (Down) position.
- Power On the CM9760-CXTA
- Wire the TX- and TX+ data from the DVR to the receive pins 7 (RX-) and 8 (RX+) on the CM9760-CXTA.
- CM9760-CXTA COMM IN port pin-out assignment below.