NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How do I reset the CM9502 Matrix Switcher to factory defaults?
CM9502 Matrix Switcher all versions
Cannot log onto the CM9500 Matrix Switcher keyboard.
To erase all programmed information and reset the CM9500 Matrix Switcher memory to factory default parameters, use the following procedure:
1. Turn OFF the main power switch located on the power supply back panel.
2. Find the recessed reset button on the CPU card back panel.
3. Depress the reset button and turn the main power switch ON.
4. Continue holding the reset button for at least 20 seconds.
5. Do not attempt to login until the CM9500 Matrix completes initialization and monitor 1 displays the date and time.
The CM9500 Matrix will reset all memory back to factory default parameters. The system can now be reprogrammed.
Click Here for the CM9500 manual.