Need to add additional monitors to a CM9700 Matrix Switcher.
- CM9700-CC1 version 9.03
- Pelco System Manager version 9.03.032
System has used all currently programmed monitors; verify the system has the hardware installed to support additional monitors.
- Open the Add Device wizard, and then click the device type in the Select Device Type drop-down box. If a red exclamation symbol appears next to the Select Model drop-down box, click the drop-down box to select the appropriate device.
- Click Next. The Video Input/Output Devices page opens.
- Specify the number of devices and the physical number range by completing all the fields.
- Click Next. The Device Identification page opens.
- Specify the device name(s) and logical number range by completing all the fields.
- Click Next, and then click Finish on the Add More Devices page.
For instructions with illustration, see pages 29 and 30 of the CM9700-MGR Software Guide.