NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
During the installation of the client software there will be two error messages displayed but the installation will finish.
Error 1 = bksocket.dll failed to register
Error 2 = unable to locate component MFC71.dll
After finishing the installation and launching the software, it's possible to also encounter the following errors.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4500/DX4600 Client v1.4.0.0026
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 7
- The DX4500/DX4600 Client v1.4.0.0026 software is not able to be installed over the top of a previous version of DX4500/DX4600 Client.
- Installing DX4500/4600 PC Client software v 1.4.6 Client does not overwrite the previous installed clients causing (Missing error MFC71.dll)
To resolve the issue with error DX4X00_Video.ax or DX4X00_MPEG4.dll
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pelco\PELCO DX4500_DX4600 Client\Export Viewer
- Copy the DX4X00_Video.ax or DX4X00_MPEG4.dll file
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pelco\PELCO DX4500_DX4600 Client\Network Client and paste into the directory.