NET5402R-HD is not functioning out of the box
- Endura Utilities search does not find the NET5402R-HD
- NET5402R-HD output is gray after connecting a monitor
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
NET5402R-HD All versions
Monitor was not connected to output 1 of the NET5402R-HD on startup
The NET5402R-HD must have a monitor connected to output 1 for the decoder service to start up.
- Connect a monitor to output 1
- Restart the NET5402R-HD or restart the decoder service via Endura Utilities Device Action>Restart Service
Note: Although the decoder service does not rely on a monitor connected to monitor output 2, it is best to connect monitors to both NET5402R-HD outputs before powering "On" the NET5402R-HD.
If the NET5402R-HD does not come online after performing the steps above you may want to consider the following.
1. The NET5402R-HD is not obtaining an address from a dhcp server, typically the SM5000 or SM5200. Refer to Lessons Learned Article Lessons Learned Article #10807 for further troubleshooting of the NET5402R-HD from CLI.