How do you update the software for the Spectra IV IP Series camera?
Spectra IV IP Series
New software release - Bring the Spectra IV IP up to date.
The Device Utility 2 software enables efficient advance configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of supported Pelco network devices. The Device Utility 2 software supports Updating device software, individually or by groups of devices.
- Select the devices on which you want to install updated firmware.
- Click the Update Firmware button, or right-click the device grid and select "Update firmware." The Update Firmware dialog box appears.
- Select the firmware package to be loaded by model number from the list of package.
- If you don't see the required version in the list of packages, click the "Add new file" button. Select the desired firmware package, and then click the Open button to add the firmware package to the list in the Update Firmware dialog box. Click the Apply Selected Updates button.
- You may install an older version of firmware on a device, but there is a risk that the device may not functions correctly. You should only downgrade firmware when troubleshooting recently updated devices.
4. Click the Apply Selected Updates button.
The affected devices will be busy for a period of time. You will not be able to view video or change any settings on those devices until the firmware has been updated.