How do I reset Genex Multiplexer back to factory default?
Pelco Transmission & Power
- Genex Multiplexer Series (All Models)
- Set language back to English.
- No Video output for SPOT monitor.
- Software Corruption.
To reset the multiplexer:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Hold down the VIEW button on the multiplexer’s front panel while plugging the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- When the Initialization menu appears, release the VIEW button. (see NOTE for early version reset)
- The monitor indicates PLEASE WAIT and begins a 20-second countdown.
- When the countdown finishes, the menu disappears, the unit is now back to its factory default.
Note: Early versions of the Genex series will display the SYSTEM SETUP menu as a RESET and not perform the 20 second countdown.