How do I copy my CM9700.EXE file to my CM9700-CC1 Matrix Switcher?
- CM9700-CC1 Matrix Switcher
The original config files is corrupted and need to load the downloaded config files back to the CM9700-CC1. The config files will update the Matrix system.
- Insert the System 9700 CC1 Upgrade Disk with the CM9700.EXE file on it into the disk drive of the CC1.
- Bring CM9700-CC1 to a DOS prompt by selecting CTRL Q.
- Copy command, " COPY A:CM9700.EXE ", then select Enter.
- Select " A " for ALL FILES TO BE COPIED (5)Wait for Files to be copied. DOS prompt appears.
- Reboot the CC1 by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
NOTE: You must press the Del key located under the number 3 key on the numeric keypad of your keyboard in order to reboot the system.