Storage is added to the Digital Sentry system but DS Admin > VAU > Storage Locations does not show the new drive letter.
Pelco Video Management
Digital Sentry Software - all versions
The DigitalSENTRY Video Server service does not auto detect new storage.
- Start > RUN, type in services.msc and click OK.
- Locate the DigitalSENTRY Video Server service.
- Right-click on the DigitalSENTRY Video Server service and select Restart.
- Once the service is restarted, open DS Admin > VAU > Storage Locations > Local Storage
- Locate and highlight the newly added storage drive and verify the Activate Storage Location checkbox is enabled.
NOTE: If a storage drive is not listed in Local Storage, Make sure it gets configured correctly in Windows Disk Management.