The spectra series cameras have limited options for changes to the speed of the dome; especially when using third party control systems.
- Spectra II Series
- Spectra III Series
- Spectra IV Series
Options vary depending on the model of the Dome Drive:
- There are no manual pan speed options: The controller must have speed controls to change manual pan speeds.
- There are built-in scan options to the spectra programming that offer speed changes using the camera menu.
- There are built-in zoom speed options.
The following procedure will work with dome drive models that support speed functions.
Using Pelco keyboard controllers:
To change the speed of movement:
- Pan the camera in any direction.
- While the camera is in motion; press a number (1-9) (1=slowest, 9=fastest).
For Zoom Speed (DIRECT MODE ONLY):
- Enter a number from 1 to 4 followed by a zoom command. This causes the zoom speed command to be sent.