How is Autoscan started on a Spectra Series analog camera?
- Spectra Series (analog)
- Spectra Mini (analog)
- Esprit Series (analog)
Auto Scan enable for camera to automatically pan viewing area.
Auto scanning may be started from various actions (depending on model Spectra). Here is a partial list of the Predefined presets for Spectra:
- Preset 99: Starts Auto Scanning
- Preset 98: Frame Scanning
- Preset 97: Starts Random Scanning
- Preset 96: Stop a Scan
Other Programming features that provide activation of a Scan:
- Park Action: Auto Scan, Frame Scan, Random Scan.
- Power Up Action: Auto Scan, Frame Scan, Random Scan. (Applies to 27X and 35X models only.)
- Event: Event Type set as SCAN. (random, auto, or frame scan). (Applies to 27X and 35X models only.)