- How to transfer a Keyboard Template to a CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard using CM9700 System Manager Software.
- Replacing a CM9760-KBD with a new one, how to transfer the hot keys?
Copy key assignments that have already been programmed directly to other keyboard.
To send preprogrammed configuration templates to a CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard:
1. Open the system configuration in CM9700 System Manager.
2. Select the KB Templates tab. The list of available templates appears in the tree view portion of the window.
3. Select the template that will be assigned to a keyboard in the Template column of the keyboard list.
4. The template can be sent to one keyboard or to all keyboards assigned the template.
To send the template to all keyboards assigned the template, select the template name in the tree view and click Send.
To send the template to one keyboard, select the keyboard name in the tree view and click Send.
4. The Confirm Send dialog box opens. Click Yes. The key assignments are sent to the keyboards and the Keyboard Template Sent dialog box
For further information about CM9760-KBD Templates see page 60, "Working with Keyboard Templates" in the CM9700-MGR Software Guide.