How is video exported using the DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorders remote Client?
Pelco Video Management
DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder
DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder Remote Client
To export video on the DVR5100 server remotely, configure the export settings in the DVR5100 Remote Client.
To export Video from the DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorders remote client:
1. Position your mouse pointer on the video clip (the color bar or search result) you would like to export.
2. Click Export Video. The Export dialog box opens.
3. Edit the export settings (if needed) of the clip you want to export:
• Start and stop date/time.
• Export format (the default is Pelco Video File (*.pef).
• Directory location.
• “Include the Endura Player with export?” (the default is to include the Endura Player when exporting video as a Pelco Video File).
4. Review the Export Statistics to be sure the selected video clip is not too large for the intended destination.
5. Click Start Export to export the clip. The video clip is sent to the Export Manager and is exported in the background while you continue with other tasks.
For instructions with illustration, see page 53 of the DVR5100 Remote Client Operation Manual.