Labels not applied to existing presets when programmed through the CM9760-KBD.
- CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard.
- Spectra IV or other analog Pelco PTZ camera.
Using a CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard, labels for presets must be created immediately before defining the preset.
To create a labeled preset on a Pelco analog PTZ camera complete the following steps from a CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard:
Enter Define mode:
- Select from the LCD main menu. User is prompted to enter the define PIN.
Enter the four digit define PIN using the numeric keypad. (Default PIN: 1234)
Create a preset label:
- Press . The preset menu displays.
- Press . A grid of available characters appears.
- Highlight characters using the joystick, press to select.
- Use or to change the position of the cursor.
- Create a label, when finished, press . The preset menu appears with the new label displayed.
Create a preset for the label:
- Use the joystick to move the camera to the desired preset position.
- Enter a preset number and press . The label appears on the screen of the currently enabled monitor for that defined preset position.
Press ESC to exit define mode.
Verify the preset:
- Use the joystick to move the camera to a random view.
- Enter the preset number on the numeric keypad.
- Press . The camera moves to the preset and the label displays on the monitor.