NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to change the IP address of the remote DVR server in the DX4500/DX4600 Client Application software
Pelco Video Management
DX4500/DX4600 Client Application software
Remote DX4500/DX4600 system
The existing remote DVR server has a different IP address and need to change the IP address in the Connection List to re-establish connection.
Start the Client Application
- On the task bar, click Start > All Programs > Pelco > PELCO Network Client > DX4500_DX4600 Client. The Client Password appears.
- In the Password text box, click the box and type the Client password (Default:000000)
- Click on located at the top of the screen to get into the Connection List.
- Click on the DVR in question.
- Click Edit. The Connection Setup dialog box opens.
- In the IP address box , change the IP address to the new address
- Click OK to save the edit. The new information is displayed in the Connection List dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Connection List dialog box.