How to disable an analog camera on the DX8000/DX8100 Video Recorder.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8000 Series Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- DX8100 Series Hybrid Video Recorder (HVR)
Remove the analog camera from the Site Tree for optimal hybrid video recording.
On the DX8100 toolbar, click the Setup icon. The Setup dialog opens to the Camera page.
If the Setup dialog box is already open, click the Camera icon. The Camera page is displayed.
In the Camera Properties section, do the following:
- Select a camera from the Selected Channel drop-down box. Alternately, you can click a camera in the Site Tree to select it.
- Verify that Local Camera is displayed in the associated Selected Channel drop-down box.
- To disable an analog camera, select Disable in the associated Selected Channel drop-down box.
- Click Apply.