System 9700 monitor output displays the wrong time
CM9700-CC1 Matrix Switcher
System 9700 time settings require adjustment due to DST time change. Other causes include the CM9700-CC1 leading or lagging over a period of time may be inaccurate by several minutes.
- Setting the 9700 System time from the CM9760-KBD
1. Select the DEF button on the CM9760-KBD (might have to hit the door key once before the DEF key is available)
2. Enter PIN if asked (default: 1234).
3. Select the clock icon button. Enter PIN if asked (default: 1234).
4. Enter the month, day and year (mm/dd/yy)
5. Select the clock icon again.
6. Enter the hour, minutes and seconds (hh/mm/ss)in a 24 hour format.
7. Select the clock icon again.
8. Select the exit icon.
- Setting the 9700 System time from the CM9700-CC1 DOS command prompt
1. Connect a monitor and a keyboard to the CM9700-CC1
2. Press "Alt+n" to display the current filename
3. Press "Ctrl+q" to quit the CM9700 system
4. At the DOS prompt type "time" then press enter. Enter the time in 24 hour format (hour:minutes) then press "enter"
5. Type "startup" then press "enter" to restart the CM9700 System
note: System 9700 monitor output will display the correct time within 1-3 minutes, depending on 9700 System configuration
Note: If system does not log out into dos prompt, reboot system and press F5 to manually get into the dos prompt
Note: If F5 does not work you might have to use F8 and step though the commands then say N when it tries to run the autoexec.bat