How to set the IR cut filter on the IS Camclosure for use with an IR illuminator.
IS Camclosure Series
For the camera to toggles between color and black-white images successfully when a near-infrared light source at nighttime the black-white mode need to switch to Auto2.
Navigate to the Setup menu:
1. Hold down the setting button for more than 2 seconds simultaneously to call up the top screen of the setup menu.
NOTE: If the top screen of the setup menu is called up with the operation buttons while a camera image is displayed, the setup mode is always “DISABLE” to prevent operation errors.
2. Press the up or down button to move the cursor to “END.”
3. Press the right button to move the cursor to “SETUP,” and press the setting button to change the setup mode from “DISABLE” to “ENABLE.” The setup mode changes to “ENABLE,” and the Setup menu is ready to be set.
4. Move the cursor to select "Camera" and press the setting button.
The selected setup screen in the Setup menu appears on the screen.
5. Move the cursor to "BW MODE" and select the AUTO2. The default is AUTO1.