I've created an Endura script to switch a camera to my Endura NET5402R Decoder. How do I associate it to an alarm contact on my Endura NET5400T Encoder?
Pelco Transmission & Power
Endura NET5402R Decoder
Endura NET5400T Encoder
Endura Workstation Software
To call a script when an alarm is triggered it must be configure in the Scripts tab in the Workstation software.
How to associate a script to an encoder alarm:
- Select the Scripts tab in the Endura Workstation software
- Click Reload Scripts
- Select the appropriate script from the list on the left pane
- Click on the Schedule tab
- Click on Assign dates, times, and events button
- Select Add
- Click on the Select event button
- Expand Alarm Devices
- Select the appropriate encoder alarm