NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to set the ANALOG OUTPUT for a XMUX2 on a DS Xpress to a static multiplexed view.
Pelco Video Management
View the analog output with multiple cameras and a set dwell time.
- Open DS Admin, log in with your credentials.
- Click on the Plus next to your system.
- Click on the Plus next to VAU
- Click on the Plus next to your VAU's name
- Click on the Plus next to Analog Outputs.
- Select OUTPUT 1 and set it to manual and check box for run defined tour.
- Pick your view, and drag cameras onto each pane.
- Once complete, click Save Multi View.
- On left side, drag your newly saved view into the middle box which is titles Tour.
- Delete all other tours in the Tour box.
- Set dwell time higher than 60.
- Check monitor to see if it took the new monitor setup.
DS Operation/Configuration Manual See page 18.