NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to connect a KBD300A keyboard to a DX4500/DX4600 Series HVR.
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- Belkin adapter
- KBD300A v5.7 or higher
- DX4500/DX4600 DVR v1.3 or higher
Use the KBD300A keyboard to control PTZ cameras attached to the DVR.
Installing the KBD300A on a DX DVR Series unit:
- Open the DIP switch cover on the KBD300A
- Set dip switches 6 and 7 to the ON position, and set all other switches to the OFF position.
- Close the DIP switch cover.
- Connect an RJ-45 cable (supplied) from the KBD300A to the RJ-45 wall block.
- Open the cover of the RJ-45 wall block, and wire power from the wall block transformer to pins 3 and 4 on the wall block.
Wire the wall block to the appropriate terminals on the PV140 adaptor.
- Connect terminal 1 (TX+) on the wall block to RDB+ on the USB adaptor.
- Connect terminal 2 (TX-) on the wall block to RDB- on the USB adaptor.
- Connect terminal 7 (RX-) on the wall block to TDB- on the USB adaptor.
- Connect terminal 8 (RX+) on the wall block to TDA+ on the USB adaptor.
- Close the cover of the RJ-45 wall block.
- Connect the USB adaptor to a USB port on your DX DVR Series unit.
- View LL#10203 for KBD300A w/KBD power supply distance to KBD300USBKIT
Figure 1. DX Wiring Diagram