Start or program a PTZ pattern (Preset Tour ONLY) on a Spectra Series camera using DS ControlPoint Client.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Analog only
- DS ControlPoint Client
Patterns allow a PTZ camera to run through an automated tour of camera presets.
To configure a pattern:
- Click the PTZ icon (Joystick) to display the PTZ Control tab below the PTZ video frame. The PTZ Controls tab provides tools for more precise control of the PTZ-enabled cameras that are currently displaying video.
- Click the up and down arrows to display the desired number for the Pattern.
- Click the Start Recording button.
- Call each of the presets that you want to include in the pattern. NOTE: You can also pan, tilt, and zoom using the PTZ controls.
- Click the Stop Recording button.
- Click the Call button to run the pattern.
Note: If you are unable to program a pattern using these steps while using a CM9760-CXTA, verify that you are using Pelco-D protocol in DSAdmin. As per LL#12318 Patterns are not supported while using the CM9760 built-in Pelco-P protocol.