How do I turn Park Time off for the Spectra or Esprit Series PTZ?
- Spectra PTZ
- Esprit Series PTZ
- Editing Park Time of the Spectra or Esprit Series requires entry to the 95 Preset Menu from your control system.
- Set Park Time minutes to 0 in order to prevent park action from occurring.
- Tap 95 then press and hold Preset. Main menu appears.
- Toggle down to "Dome Settings" and tap Open
- Toggle down to "Motion" and tap Open
- Toggle down to "Park Time" and tap Open
- Toggle down to set the minutes to 0
- Tap Open. Park time minutes is now set to 0
- Toggle down to "Park Action" and tap Open to set the park action to NONE.
- Tap Open. Park action is now set.
- Toggle down to "Exit" and tap Open. Exit from main menu.