NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to setup continuous recording on a DX4500/DX4600 Series DVR
Pelco Video Management
Change recording schedule to continuous from motion.
- Log into the DVR with the admin or administrator user account
- Click Setup
- Select schedule
- To create a daily recording schedule, on the front panel or remote control, press the up/down arrow buttons to highlight a day of the week. Using the mouse, click a day of the week. The option is highlighted and the schedule is displayed.
• No record (white): The video is displayed, but does not record video.
• Continuous (green): The DVR records video data continuously over a 24-hour period. This mode uses the most hard disk storage.
• Alarm (red): The DVR only records video if an alarm event is detected.
• Motion (blue): The DVR only records video if a motion event is detected.
• Alarm and motion (yellow): By default, the DVR records video data if either an alarm or motion event is detected.