How to program Limit Stops on an Esprit camera?
Create a limit view for the PTZ camera.
PROGRAMMING LIMIT STOPS
Manual Limit Stops
When manual limit stops are set, pan operation (using a joystick or pan/tilt keys) ceases when a limit stop is reached. The manual limit stops can be set in one of two ways:
- At the controller by programming presets 90 (23) and 91 (24)
At the controller by programming the Limit Stops menu Presets Refer to the documentation for your control system for programming presets, and then perform the following steps:
- Make sure limit stops are turned ON, and then exit the menu.
- Push the joystick left until the camera reaches the desired left limit.
- Program preset 90 (23).
- Push the joystick right until camera reaches the desired right limit.
- Program preset 91 (24).
Setting presets 90 (23) and 91 (24) to the same point disables manual limit stops.
NOTE: Programming preset 90 (23) disables the manual limit stops until preset 91 (24) is set. Preset 90 (23) is the left manual limit and preset 91 (24) is the right manual limit.
Limit Stops menu
The manual pan limit stops can be set at the controller from the Limit Stops menu:
- Program preset 95 (28). The main menu appears.
- Position the cursor (>) beside Limits.
- Press the Iris Open button to enter the Limits menu.
- Move the cursor to Set Man Limits and press the Iris Open button. The PRESS IRIS OPEN TO SET LEFT LIMIT message appears.
- Move the pan/tilt to the desired left limit position, and press the Iris Open button to set the left manual limit. The PRESS IRIS OPEN TO SET RIGHT LIMIT message appears.
- Move the pan/tilt to the desired right limit position, and press the Iris Open button to set the right manual limit.
- Exit the Limit Stops menu.
Esprit programming manual. See page 27.