NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to configure the PTZ settings on a DVXi/DVX500/DVXe.
Pelco Video Management
Master Control v4.3
Can't PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) the PTZ camera.
After logging in, perform the following steps:
- On the Setup page, select the PTZ tab.
- Click the checkbox of the PTZ camera in the Camera Name column.
- Select the Camera Type from the drop-down list in the Camera Settings area. Only supported PTZ camera types are listed.
Select the COM port that the PTZ camera is connected to from the dropdown list in the Camera Settings area.
- To determine your COM Number for the onboard 422 card, use Device Manager in windows, and under Ports and Coms you need to use the highest of the 2 USB COM ports.
- Select the camera address from the Address drop-down list. The address is set directly on the camera; see your PTZ installation manual or the camera’s documentation for details
Documented in DVXI User Manual, which can be found here - https://ecobuilding.schneider-electric.com/search?documentUUID=8957704a-60d7-446c-a183-ee29625e3d93&title=DVX500%20User%20Manual.pdf