NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How do I extract raw video files from the DX7100 and view them on a PC.
Pelco Video Management
- Export video files form the DX7100 fails.
- Copy/Backup video files only destination is the CD-RW.
DX7100 Raw video file export procedure.
- Plug in the external drive or USB key in the DX7100 then reboot, so that the DVR sees the external HDD, if not you will have to go the manufactures web site and get the drivers for Windows 2000.
- Select setup on the DX7100.
- On the bottom right hand corner click on the folder to quit to explorer.
- Go to my computer and click on the D: drive.
- Open folder named _DDB_.
- Copy .ddb video files to the external USB drive.
- Go to MY Computer and right click the USB drive and select eject.
- On your PC make a folder on the C: drive named _DDB_ .
- Copy the .ddb files into the _DDB_ folder, then rename the .ddb file extensions to .bdb
- Launch the backup player and select 1.3 DX7100. Select the display channel and select the media as HDD.
- Use the drop down menu to select the C: drive. Then select ok.
The backup viewer screen appears and the video will be available.