Endura NET5400 Encoder needs a statically assigned IP address instead of a Dynamically (DHCP) assigned one.
Pelco Transmission & Power
Endura NET5400 Encoder - All Versions
DHCP is the default setting for the NET5400 Encoder.
To configure the Endura NET5400 Encoder, do the following:
- Download the Device Utility 2.3
- Install the Device Utility on a computer
- Connect one end of an ethernet crossover cable to the computer and the other end to the encoder
- Power the encoder on
- Open Device Utility 2.0 and login with ID: admin and password: admin
- After the software finds the unit scroll down under the Settings window and change the IP address.