Unable to install DVR5100 Remote Client application on a computer running Microsoft Windows 7.
Pelco Video Management
- DVR5100 Series Digital Video Recorder running v1.05.3035 or higher software.
- DVR5100 Remote Client Software v1.05.0055 or higher.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate.
The Microsoft Windows 7 user must have local administrator privileges on the installation computer. In a domain environment it may be necessary for the sites Domain Administrator to configure the user permissions prior to installation of the DVR5100 Remote Client Software.
To install DVR5100 Remote Client software:
- Right-Click DVR5100 Remote Client Setup 01.05.0056.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
- A User Account Control prompt may appear asking to allow a program to make changes to the computer, click Allow to continue installation.
- If prompted to install the VPN TAP Adapter, click Install.
- When the Installation Complete window appears, click Finish.
- A popup window appears requesting a reboot to complete installation. Close all applications and click Yes to reboot the computer.
- Reboot and logon to the computer.