NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
- Is the KBD300A keyboard compatible with a DX4500/DX4600 Series digital video recorders (DVR)?
- Is the KBD300A compatible with the DX4600 Series DVR using a PV140?
Pelco Video Management
- DX4500/DX4600 (version 1.3 or higher)
- KBD300A (version 5.0 or higher)
- Belkin Model F5U409V1 USB to Serial
Compatibility of Versions for DX4500/DX4600 with KBD300A through KBD300USBKIT.
- DX4500/DX4600 requires to be version 1.3 or higher
- KBD300A requires to be version 5.0 or higher
- Click Here - KBD300USBKIT for detailed installation instructions and update notes for existing DX4500/DX4600.
To operate the keyboard with the DVR it require a KBD300USBKIT or KBD300USBKIT-X, depending on VAC. See table for description of the accessories.
KBD300A desktop keyboard with full switching and programming capabilities and
joystick control of PTZ functions; requires a KDB300USBKIT or a KBD300USBKIT-X
|KBD300USBKIT||Remote keyboard wiring kit (120 VAC) for KBD300A|
|KBD300USBKIT-X||Remote keyboard wiring kit (230 VAC) for KBD300A|
Requires the Belkin Model F5U409V1 USB to Serial Adapter which is no longer available through Pelco.
* On the KBD300A keyboard, turn dip switch #6 and 7 to ON.
* The keyboard does not support connection to the RS232C connector on the DX4500/DX4600 Series.