NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
The MX series multiplexer needs to be reset to defaults.
The MX series multiplexer is not outputting any video to the monitor.
Pan and tilt control is not working.
- MX series multiplexer
Power fluctuated to the unit and set some parameter to an undesirable value. The unit now needs to be reset to factory defaults.
- Make sure a monitor is hooked up to the main monitor output. If not, attach a monitor. If a monitor is already attached, proceed
- Power down the MX4016CD/4004CD multiplexer
- Hold in the view button
- Power it back up. Keep holding the view button and look and the video on the main monitor. A count down will be displayed.
- Wait for the count down to go to zero, and the system set up to come up
- The system has been reset.