NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to export video from the DX8000 Series Digital Video Recorder to a CD / DVD / USB?
Pelco Video Management
Store video files from DX8000 system onto CD / DVD / USB stick memory.
- Make sure the DVR is in Search mode by clicking Search button .
- Select a camera populated in a view panel and then click the Export button . The Export Video dialog box opens.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to a drive in the Device list. Available devices are indicated by a check box to the left of the device name. Select the check box of the desired device.
- If you choose a remote device, select the drive and folder path where you would like to store the exported file. You can also click the Browse button to access the file system for the appropriate folder.
- If your DX8000 is connected to a network that supports shared folders and drives, you can map a network drive from within the Export Video dialog box.
- Select the check box of the video time range you want to export.
- Click in the File Name box, and then type the file name for each selected video time range. You can accept the default file name assigned to the time range.
- Select the export format.
Note: *Only a single channel can be exported at a time. Bookmarks can also be used to select export times, for detailed instructions refer to the DX8000 Series DVR Operation/Programming manual Page 92.
*You must be logged in as a user with export rights to be able to export video. If the user does not have the appropriate rights the cd icon will be grayed out.