There are cameras in the CM9700 sequences that no longer exist which need to be removed.
- CM9760/CM9700-CC1 (all versions)
- CM9760-KBD (all versions)
- Pelco System Manager (matching version)
Sequences are created by writing macros using Pelco System Manager, these sequencing macros need to be modified.
- Open and log into Pelco System Manager
- Select the macro section
- Select the sequencing macro which contains the missing cameras
- Remove missing cameras from macro
- Save file and re-load into the CM97XX-CC1
- Restart the system