Why can't I pan and tilt the Spectra dome drive after installing the FS85011AMST in the Spectra backbox?
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Transmission & Power
- Spectra III
- Spectra IV
- FS85011AMST Fiber Transmitter
- Use Coaxitron to control pan and tilt
Jumper on the FS85011AMST fiber transmitter is set to RS-422 (default data communication)
Set data communication to Coaxitron.
WARNING: When setting data communication on the FS85011A transmitter, prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage to the transmitter by wearing a grounding wrist strap that is connected to an approved grounding source.
The Data Selection connector (2-pin header), which is located on the top of the FS85011A transmitter (refer to Figure below), allows you to set the data communication required for the transfer of data.
Set data communication to either of the following types:
- RS-422: Enabled when the 2-pin header plug is connected to the header (default setting).
- Coaxitron: Enabled when the 2-pin header plug is not connected to the header. If Coaxitron is required, remove the plug from the 2-pin header.
Top View of FS85011A Transmitter
- Data Selection Connector (P3): A 2-pin header; removable mating plug (not shown).
- Optic Fault LED (CR1)
- Fiber Optic Connector: ST or FC (model dependent).