NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
There is no supported function to move all video data stored over to an external media without repetitive steps.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4500 version = any
- DX4600 version = any
The backup feature only allows up to 360 GB of video to be backed up to an external media. The backup feature is one day at a time; the DVR doesn't support instant backups larger than 24 hours.
DX4500/DX4600 Video Backup
To back up all video to an external media:
Enter setup menu and click on System. Click on Backup.
1. Partition Selection set to ALL.
2. Schedule set to INSTANT.
3. Device selects the media destination to back up the first block of 360GB. The next block MUST be a DIFFERENT location.
4. Time Range Date: Defines the date the backup process begins.
5. Time Range Start: Indicates the time the backup process begins.
6. Time Range End: Indicates the time the backup process ends.
7. Click on Start Backup.
NOTE: The backup will begin at the time at which you have scheduled. To view backup progress exit the setup screen and progress will be displayed at the bottom right of the live screen.
You cannot use the Estimate Size, Start Backup, or Erase Media options while the backup process is running.