When switching cameras on the CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard, the LCD display Monitor Locked and I am unable to PTZ the selected camera
- CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard (any version)
- CM97XX Matrix System (any version)
The camera to monitor lock button has been pressed, this is an icon displayed above the blue keys.
To Lock or Unlock a camera to a monitor (or other output device):
1. Select the appropriate camera by entering the camera number then pressing the CAM button on the CM9760-KBD.
2. To Lock the camera to a monitor, press the blue button below the lock icon or simply press the Lock button on the CM9760-KBD. The Lock icon will turn dark indicating that the camera is locked to the monitor. In this example PTZ camera 1 is locked to monitor 1.
3. To Unlock the camera to a monitor, press the blue button below the lock icon again or simply press the Lock button on the CM9760-KBD. The lock icon will NOT be darkened indicating that the camera is no longer locked to the monitor. In this example PTZ camera 1 is no longer locked to monitor 1.
Overriding Camera Locks
If User A locks a camera to a monitor, User B can override User A if User B has greater priority access by selecting the Over Ride icon and the Lock icon at the same time. See the pic in step 2.
If User B does not have greater priority access, “Override Denied” appears on the LCD display.
NOTE: When access is attempted by User B, “CAM LOCK OPERATOR #” appears on the LCD display.