NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
Where can I download the DX8000 Series DVR Recovery and Upgrade Disk?
Pelco Video Management
Upgrade DX8000 Digital Video Recorder to version 2.0, or recover the DVR in the event of data corruption or inability to boot.
DX8000 v2.0 Recovery and Upgrade Disk
- Click on The following link to download the DX8000 - RV2.0.ISO
- Save the DX8000 - RV2.0.ISO file to your PC.
Burn the image file
Using Microsoft Windows XP
- Right-click the DX8000 - RV2.0.ISO file
- Select Open With in the right-click menu
Select your CD recording software from the list.
Using Microsoft Windows 7
- right-click the DX8000 - RV2.0.ISO file
- Select Burn disk image.
- Using Microsoft Windows XP
Note: Requires a CD-R disk. You will need to make the DX8000 a bootable recovery disk, please click on Make a Bootable recovery disk for process.