What does the Amber light on the IS50 motherboard indicate?
IS50 Series Camclosure
Camera Back Focus is out of adjustment.
Perform a back focus adjustment to correct any defocus that may have occurred when the enclosure was
- Press the [ABF2] button. The ABF operation indicator starts blinking.
- While the indicator is blinking (for approximately 3 minutes), reattach the enclosure.
- When the indicator stops blinking and remains lit, back focus is adjusted automatically. After the back focus is adjusted, the indicator turns off.
- Do not aim the camera at continuously moving objects.
- If, after changing to a steady light, the indicator blinks again, back focus adjustment may have failed. In this case, check the back focus on the monitor