Add a CM9760-CXTA to a CM9700 Matrix Switcher.
CM9700-CC1 version 9.03
Pelco System Manager version 9.03.032
Additional cameras with Coaxitron Control need to be added.
PART I: ADDING THE CM9760-CXTA
1. Click on the Add Device Wizard
2. Select Device Type: Click the drop-down box and choose Coaxitron then click the Next button
3. Number of Devices: Select the number of these devices to add to this CC1 node. Select 1 then click the Next button
4. Port Configuration: Select the host port. In this example we are connecting the CM9760-CXTA to CM9700-CC1 sercom port 7. The preferred default Baud Rate is 4800 and the parity is Even
5. Add More Devices?: Click the Finish button
6. The CM9760-CXTA is now added to the device tree on sercom port 7
Part II: ADDING A CAMERA TO THE CM9760-CXTA
1. Click on the Camera Tab
2. Click in the Port field and enter 7. This is the CM9700-CC1 sercom port number.
3. Click in the Address field and enter 1. This corresponds with the BNC on the CM9760-CXTA. In this example we are connecting the PTZ camera to CM9760-CXTA BNC 1.
For instructions with illustration, download CM9700-MGR Software Guide.