A preset camera position is a set of parameters which define pan, tilt, zoom, and focus adjustments. Manually using the keyboard, follow these steps to create a preset position and to initiate the camera to recall a preset camera position.
- Various Pelco PTZ cameras
- Compatible third party PTZ cameras
There are 64 available presets. For example, follow these steps to create Preset 1:
- Move the joystick to the desired position.
- Select DEF from Main Menu 2.
- Select PRST to bring up the Preset Menu
- Enter 1 and select PRST. "PROGRAMMING PRESET 01 ENTER PRESET LABEL" appears on the monitor.
- Press Open/Close to scroll through the alphanumeric characters. Each preset label can have up to 20 characters. Move the joystick to the right to set each character.
- Move the joystick to SET and then to the right.
Note: You are asked for you PIN only when you access the Define Menu for the first time after logon.
Follow these steps to recall the preset you created:
- Go to Main Menu 1.
- Enter 1.
- Select PRST or press Prst/Lock. The camera moves to the preset position and the preset label appears on the monitor.