Power , Video, and RS422 wire connections can be connected thru the RJ-50 port on the CCC5100H-6 Series cameras.
USING THE MULTIFUNCTION CONNECTOR
The CCC5100H Series camera combines data, video, and power leads in to a single multifunction connector on the rear panel. This lets you quickly install and uninstall the camera.
- Do not connect a network cable into the multifunction connector on the camera's rear panel. It is not a network connector.
- The PCM150 camera mount is designed for the CCC5100H Series camera. It includes a preconfigured cable and an easy-to-wire adapter plate.
The camera supports two different RJ-45 plugs, depending on the application. Use a 10-pin RJ45-10 plug. (The 10-pin RJ45-10 plug is also known as an RJ-50 plug.) If you will not use camera control to access the on-screen menus, you can use an 8-pin RJ-45 plug.
To install the multifunction connector
Have the following:
- Unshielded twisted pair cable, either 10-conductor in five twisted pairs or 8-conductor in four twisted pairs. If you will not implement UTP video, you can use flat Cat5 or Cat6 cable.
- RJ45-10 (10-pin) or RJ-45 (8-pin) plugs
- A crimping tool that matches the plug type: RJ45-10 (10-pin, 10-conductor) or RJ-45 (8-pin, 8-conductor)
- Identify the multifunction connector leads that you will use.
- Wire the cable and connectors according to Table C Figure 5 identifies pin 1 on the multifunction connector.
- Plug the multifunction connector into the camera.