After calling up a pattern into motion on a Spectra IV series, a camera channel change stops the camera's pattern.
The Spectra IV stops patterns or tours.
Spectra pattern stops
- CM9760 Matrix – all versions
- Spectra IV – SL and SE series version 1.070 or newer
- CM9760-KBD version 8.45 in direct mode
- KBD300A version 5.7 when connect to a 9700 series matrix.
The matrix will broadcast a Stop command when switching channels and that can stop Patterns. Compatability .
- Turn Switch 3 on SW-2 switch bank to “ON”.
This works on Coaxitron and Serial Communications.
2. Update Dome Drive Firmware to the latest version.