When starting Continuum version 1.94 (64-bit OS), the main screen is blank.
Continuum Cyberstation & web.Client version 1.94 (64-bit OS)
When Continuum is installed on a 64-bit OS, the Main.bmp file is stored in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\UserProfile directory. The application is looking for the file in the C:\Program Files\Continuum\UserProfile directory.
Configure the Main Menu to search for the Main.bmp file in the correct directory:
- In the "blank" Main menu, right-click in the white space, and choose Edit
- Right click in the white space again, and select Page Properties
- In the Background File field, press the "..." button.
- In the "Open" window, navigate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\UserProfile directory, and select the Main.bmp file. Press Open
- Click OK on the Page Edit window
- In the Edit window, press the Run Page button (the button that looks like a lightning bolt) to close the Edit window
- Re-start Continuum (if necessary)
Location of Main.bmp file: