NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How do I backup video files from the DX7100 system?
Pelco Video Management
Backup video files
Video files can be backed up on an internal CD-RW drive.
1 SELECT DRIVE box - Lists drives with files available for backup.
2 STORED ITEM(S) box - Lists all files stored in the selected drive.
3 ADD Button - Adds stored files to ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box
4 ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box - Lists files selected for backup.
5 CLEAR ALL Button - Clears all files in the ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box.
6 SPACE NEEDED Indicator - Shows the amount of space required to backup selected files.
7 HIDE Button - Closes the backup window.
8 FORMAT Button - Use to format a CD-RW disk.
9 STOP Button - If the backup process to the CD-RW disk has been initiated, the STOP button ends the copying session.
10 BackUP Button - Starts to backup (copy) the files in the ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box to the CD-RW disk.
11 DESTINATION DRIVE - Identifies the CD-RW drive and its available storage capacity.
12 REMOVE Button - Deletes selected files from the ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box.
HOW TO BACKUP (COPY) TO THE CD-RW DRIVE
- From the DISPLAY mode of the DX7100, click the COPY button. The backup window appears.
- Select a drive from the SELECT DRIVE box. After several minutes a list of files will appear in the STORED ITEMS(S) box.
- Use the left mouse button to select files to backup. Click the ADD button. The selected files appear in the ITEM(S) TO BACKUP box.
- Insert a CD-RW disk in the CD-RW drive. Only use formatted CD-RW disks. Do not use CD-R disks.
- To finish the backup process click the BACKUP button. A Backup indicator in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen shows that the files are being written to the CD-RW drive (refer to Figure below)
To exit the backup window, click the HIDE button.
NOTE: The CD-RW tray opens. Make sure the front door of the DVR is open.
To view the video on the CD, use the Backup Viewer.