The TXB-V translator board allows Vicon® controllers to communicate with Pelco’s ExSite™, Esprit®, and Spectra® systems.
The TXB-V translator board has been tested and shown to work with the following Vicon systems:
- V1300X-DVC Remote Control Panel
- VPS324 Matrix Controller
- V1422™ Matrix Controller
- V4480SCC Matrix 44® Card Cage
- V6680SCC Matrix 66™ Card Cage
Based on the information published by the manufacturer, Pelco has reason to believe that the translator board will also work with the following Vicon models:
- VPS1344™ Matrix Switching System
- V1300 Series NOVA™ Programmable Matrix Switching System
V1400X-DVC System Console Control Station
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Transmission & Power
TXB-V - All Versions
Installation and configuration
The TXB-V translator board translates Vicon® communications to Pelco D Protocol at 2400 baud. Set the TXB-V reception baud rates using P3 and P4.