- Using the WS5000 or WS5200 Create a Preset Tour in place of a Pattern.
- Create a Pattern on a Spectra HD using the WS5000/WS5200.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra HD
- D5118, D5220, D5230
- Spectra Pro
- Endura Workstation WS5000/WS5200
- Spectra HD does not feature Patterns.
- Client wants to create a Pattern.
Users can create a preset tour, wherein the camera will move from preset to preset when triggered from WS5000/5200, mimicking the legacy pattern feature, as follows:
Create Preset Tour
On the Endura Workstation browse into the camera:
- Create the various camera presets via WS5000/5200, or from the D5118 Web UI.
- Launch the Web UI for the Spectra HD by opening the IP Address of Camera in your Web Browser, or using the Endura Utilities right-click > Open Web Interface option.
- Once open, select Login. (note: Default login credentials are admin / admin).
- Enter the Settings menu, mouseover the Imaging tab and select Preset Tour from the dropdown list.
Create a Preset Tour by dragging and dropping the presets in the desired order..
Adjust the dwell time and transition speed as required. Note: The default dwell time setting is 5 minutes and 0 seconds so this typically needs to be adjusted to see immediate results. We suggested changing the minutes value to 0 and the seconds value to 1. In the example bellow the Endura 1 Preset Tour will move the camera to preset 1, preset, 2, preset 3, preset 2, preset 1 and continue this sequence in 1 second intervals until the PTZ control is interrupted.
- Name the preset tour Endura 1, and then save. This name is not case sensitive and the value can be between 1 & 16 (i.e. Endura 2, Endura 16, etc).
Back in WS5000/5200, Drag and drop the camera into the viewing workspace again. Right-click in the camera live view Pattern > Select Pattern.... > Pattern 1, clicking OK will execute your Endura 1 Preset Tour
If using a VCD5202, see the below figure for how to activate Pattern 1 from the KBD5000 Joystick Keyboard.