You can watch up to 16 cameras simultaneously on the MAIN monitor screen, while watching a full-screen view of any one camera and controlling PTZ’s on the SPOT monitor.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Monitors, Pelco Matrix
Genex MX4000 Series - All Models.
Programming, Installation, and Maintenance.
To program the main system parameters:
- Press the VIEW button for approximately three seconds until the System Setup menu appears. Type the password, if requested. The currently selected menu item blinks.
- Use the arrow buttons to move between items on the screen.
- Do one of the following when the menu item you desire is highlighted (blinking):
- If a menu item has more than one option, press the +/- button to cycle through the options to select the one you want.
- If a menu item has only one option, press the +/- button to select it.
Note that just parking on the option does not change it; you must also press the +/- button.
Use the arrow buttons to highlight ADVANCED SETUP, and press the +/- button. The Advanced System Setup menu appears.
- Set the Main Monitor Display Responds to field at NONE.
- Spot Monitor Display field at Blank
- Responds to field at NONE
Exit both menus and verify SPOT monitor control.