How do connect a CM9760-KBD keyboard to a SERCOM port on the CM9700-CC1
Require full-function desktop keyboard that allows to control matrix systems.
- Make sure all DIP switches are OFF.
- Connect the RJ-45 straight cable from the COM 1 port on the keyboard to the "Keyboard" connector on the power supply.
- Connect the RJ-45 reversed cable from the "System" connector on the power supply to a SERCOM port on the CC1.
- Plug in the power supply.
- Turn the main power supply switch ON.
See figure below for connections