Need to test the AC8 power supply for failure.
- Power Supply
AC8 has performance issues or is displaying hardware related errors.
Pins on the CIU connector at the power supply are numbered 1 through 12 beginning with the left most pin.
The following pin voltages should be measured with respect to pin 10.
- Pin 6 = between +11 to +13 vdc
- Pin 7 = between -11 to -14 vdc
- Pin 8 = between +7.6 to 8.4 vdc
- Pin 11 = between +6.84 to +7.56 vdc
- Pin 12 = between +6.84 to +7.56 vdc
The following pin voltages should be measured with respect to each other
Pin 4 and pin 5 = between +23 to +26 vdc