MN-Sx, MN-SxHT sensors calibration
TAC I/A Series, Field Devices
I/A Series MicroNet Sensors (MN-Sxxx series)
Sensor readings inaccurate
1. Calibration in WorkPlace Tech application program
- Calibrate the temperature and / or humidity offset in the Hardware Wizard.
- Enter a positive or negative offset value. For examples, -0.5 or 0.5.
- The WorkPlace Tech application has to be compiled and downloaded to the controller for the offset to take effect.
2. Calibration via sensor's Diagnostic Mode (only available in MN-S3xx, MN-S4xx, MN-S4xx-FCS, and MN-S5xx)
- To enter the sensor's Diagnostic Mode, press the Up and Down buttons simultaneously until the sensor enters the Diagnostic Mode.
- Press the Override button (while still in Diagnostic Mode). This will lead you to a display where you can enter an offset for sensor calibration.
- Allow the sensor to return to the normal display (takes about 30 seconds).